Over the past 15 years, Dr Cate and her team have written and delivered many workshops to health professionals, corporate groups, and the public, in Adelaide and across Australia. The workshops are informative and interactive, with a focus on interaction, personal development and skills development.
Note that workshops to be held shortly are outlined on the ‘current workshops’ page.
Dr Cate Howell & Colleagues have a range of workshops for professionals and organisations including:
- Managing stress
- Assessment and management of depression and anxiety
- Assessment and management of anxiety disorders
- Assessment and management of eating disorders
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Interpersonal Therapy (IPT) Theory and Techniques
- Lifestyle counselling
- Meditation and Mindfulness
- Mindfulness for Change / Mindfulness at Work
- Work-life integration
- Hypnosis (‘understanding hypnosis’ & ‘next level hypnosis’)
- Introduction to Positive Psychology
- All about ‘Emotional Intelligence and Resilience’
- Developing your Creativity and Creative Thinking
- Understanding Intuition, and steps to enhance your Intuition
- Medicine and Spirituality
- Emotional Eating ‘Learn to be free!’
We are able to address mental health and the workplace, and also the latest in positive psychology and mindfulness in relation to work.
Dr Cate and colleague and friend, Dr Michele Murphy (Clinical Psychologist), often co-facilitate workshops. We have a new program called ‘Mind Yourself, Mind your Business’, which pulls together a range of ideas and tools about wellbeing, mindfulness, work-life integration, positivity, emotional intelligence and resilience to benefit the individual and the organisation.
Dr Cate and colleagues have run programs on change management (with a positive psychology influence), grief, intuition and the workplace, and developing your creativity. Dr Cate also runs workshops related to lifestyle and health, with a focus on mental health. Her new ‘Health and Wellbeing’ script, which assists in enhancing the individuals’ wellbeing, can be utilised in these workshops.
Workshops can be tailored to your workplace. Past workshops in relation to stress and communication have been written for individual organisations. A recent workshop covering journalling and expressive activities (art) was developed and run in Sydney at the request of the workplace.
Please contact Dr Cate via firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more!
Dr Cate and her team have delivered workshops to the public on the following topics:
- Managing stress and anxiety
- Meditation and mindfulness / Mindfulness for Change
- Bringing about lifestyle change
- Emotional Eating
- Hypnosis (understanding hypnosis)
- Hypnosis for weight loss or quitting smoking
- Positivity Plus – the latest in positive psychology
- Understanding intuition and steps to enhance it
- Finding your purpose
- Creativity to enhance your wellbeing
Given that Dr Cate’s practice is in an amazing location at Goolwa in the Southern Fleurieu region, and that we are interested in holistic care, why not consider working with Dr Cate & Colleagues at Goolwa for your next few days away with friends, or for your work retreat!
We love to foster care of the BODY, MIND & SPIRIT, and Goolwa is the perfect place for this. We have access to great beaches for mindful walking, as well as great food and activities. Dr Cate and Colleagues have a range of clinicians, including reiki practitioners, and we are happy to share our knowledge and skills with your group.
Please contact Dr Cate at email@example.com for more information.