Presented by Dr Cate Howell, PhD, GP, educator, counsellor and hypnotherapist, this workshop will introduce you to ideas and techniques including:
- The history of hypnosis and hypnotherapy;
- Indicators and contra-indicators for using hypnosis;
- Processes involved in effective hypnosis;
- Methods for inducing and deepening trances;
- Approaches to providing therapeutic suggestions; and
- Hypnotherapy for stress and anxiety, and quit smoking.
When: Saturday 31st August (9.30-5pm) and Sunday 1st September (9.30-3pm).
Where: Melbourne – Quest, 27-84 Upper Heidelberg Rd, Ivanhoe, VIC 3079
Cost: $520 plus GST $52 – total $572
Includes: training, tea and coffee, workshop manual and sample scripts.
NOTE: A second course on hypnotherapy (‘Next Level Hypnosis’) follows this introductory workshop, and will be run in 2020.