Dr Cate Howell and Colleagues have two clinics; the main clinic is now at Goolwa, South Australia, with a branch in Hutt St, Adelaide.
We provide services for those experiencing life crises, relationship issues, stress, panic/anxiety, depression, grief, sleep problems and other concerns. We have a particular interest in eating-related issues. We offer a team-based approach and a range of therapeutic services, including counselling, psychotherapy, psychology and reiki, all tailored to suit the individual. Our approach is holistic, addressing lifestyle issues, providing information and support, psychosocial strategies or medication if required.
Clients can be referred and make appointments directly with the practitioner of choice. You will need a referral or care plan to see some of the clinicians (check with the admin staff when you make your appointment). And as Dr Cate is heavily booked, sometimes she restricts taking on new clients, or purely sees clients for assessment before referring on to the other clinicians at the practice, to ensure the existing clients are able to be given enough time and support. Please always consider seeing one of the excellent members of the team at the practices as they are all experienced and compassionate clinicians.
Dr Cate and colleague, Heather Sheppard, are able to provide phone or Skype life/health coaching sessions:
- Dr Cate and Heather can assist you to identify directions to take in your life, or guide you in how to move towards general life goals.
- They have an interest in assisting with health issues, and they have a particular interest in weight related issues.
- Dr Cate draws on general life/health coaching principles and practices, as well as Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)/Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) coaching techniques, plus ideas from Positive Psychology. She has a range of tools that she has developed to assist with coaching.
- Dr cate can also assist with business/career coaching.
- Heather has a background in holistic counselling and coaching, and has a supportive and positive approach towards helping you move towards your goals.
Dr Cate is able to provide consults by phone or Skype/Facetime. These are for clinical issues, and Dr Cate can provide short-term support and advice.
Please see the shop tab – ‘consults/coaching’ or contact Dr Cate for further information.
Occupational Therapist: Heather Warne (Hutt St & Goolwa)
Social Worker: Olga Djuric (Hutt St)
Counsellors: Kath McIntyre (Hutt St)
Reiki Master and Counsellor: Sandy Dougherty (Hutt St)
Reiki and Holistic Counselling: Meagan Wittchen (Goolwa)
Holistic Counselling and Coaching: Heather Sheppard
For more information about Cate Howell & Colleagues call the clinic on (08) 85555882 or email Dr Cate via firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you for better wellbeing and health.